sábado, 31 de marzo de 2018

Yoins Dresses and Blouses || Shopping







I always like to talk about shops I like, so today I'm collaborating with Yoins because they contacted me some days ago to write a post about their clothes and I thought it was a good idea to show you the
stuff I like the most from them. I've never has bought anything at Yoins tbh but I've saw another bloggers who shop there always and they are always happy, so I think this is a good option for shop online the latest trends.

I checked their stuff and this has been the things I liked the most. I selected some cute dresses like those on the top of the images, I would love to wear that heart cut out mini dress even when it is pink and I use to dress in darker colors haha or an option that is always good is the black mesh dress. About the blouses, I'm looking for a glitter mesh top for a long time, so I found this one at their shop and I couldn't be more happier. It is perfect for wear a bralette or a spaghetti straps top over it. Also I have similar blouses to the lace up one I show at the pictures that are always perfect for an alternative outfit.

That's all for today! I hope you liked this shopping post! I always like to help people to find new shop to built their styles. So visit Yoins if you liked the clothes I showed here and let me know what you think about them!

Thank you so much for reading and see you in the next post!

Verónica MG  

☾ Social media:

Instagram personal
Instagram (Art)
Lookbook
Bloglovin
Facebook
Twitter
Tumblr

1 comentario: